Sunday, January 22, 2023

Birthday Sonnet

She’s very nice and kind and sweet
She’s a friend and wife and mother
One of the best people that you’d meet
It’s really cool to be her big brother

She likes to take lots of pix
And watches different shows
She bounces back after she takes her licks
Makes new friends everywhere she goes

She really gets into art
She’s wears lots of different hats
I think she’s really very smart
And you know she loves her cats

I want to take this moment on this day
And I will say this to you this, mister
I want to take this opportunity to say
Happy Birthday to my sister!

JG


image
Originally posted 6/4/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Atlanta 1996

Sometimes the decisions you don't make are as defining as the ones you do. For 15 minutes, on Friday July 27, 1996, I sat on a bench jus...