Happy New Year everyone. Judging from many comments I’ve read the last day or so, folks were not sorry to see 2011 go. I know for myself and my family, I can honestly say, we’re happy to see the New Year arrive for all the hope and promise it will bring.
That brings me to the other element of the changing of a New Year - resolutions. I’ve never been a BIG resolution person but, at the same time, I’m not opposed to them.
There are a few things I plan to work on during the New Year. Therefore, I suppose, you could say I have some New Year’s Resolutions.
I have a couple household projects I’d like to tackle - especially this winter. Our guest room could use some reorganization and so could our storage room downstairs. So, I hope to get those both in order.
Also, I’m going to try to remember to take the time to do a little more preventive maintenance around the place in ‘12.
I plan to continue to go to the Y and encourage my family to do the same. We joined our local Y (it’s VERY nice) in 2010 and we used it a lot in 2011. I want to keep that up in 2012 (and I promise not to get cross with the folks who make a New Year’s resolution to go every day…in January).
On a personal note, I am also going to try to be a little more laid back/go with the flow in 2012. I think that goes against my tendency but will serve me well in the long run.
Anyway, that’s about it for me.
What are your resolutions for 2012?
JG
(Source: Yahoo!)
Originally posted 1/1/2012
No comments:
Post a Comment