Thursday, February 9, 2023

Blogging 4 Coach Jeff

A few programming notes as we begin today’s edition…

This is the last “regular” edition of Coach Jeff’s Blog for the year. Next week, we’ll wrap up 2014 with the annual two-part “Year in Review” and we’ll close out the year with the Christmas edition of Coach Jeff.

And one last logistical point: As always, if you are interested in getting “Coach Jeff’s Blog” delivered to your email, you can sign-up for a subscription. You can sign up for it via the Bloglovin’ website or you can register on this webpage (in the slot at the bottom of this particular post) to be part of the Feedburner feed.

Now, back to our regular programming schedule.

image

First, I want to thank all of you who regularly read, comment and post responses to my daily entries. I appreciate your feedback. And it is the rich and heartfelt support I feel from you, the readers, that keeps me going. I have heard lots of encouragement from you in 2014 (and before). Heading into the new year, I plan to keep on writing.

Secondly, looking to 2015, I ask for your input:

  • What kind of topics would you like to see?
  • Any other sorts of features?
  • Additional suggestions?

I’ll continue to focus on the topics that are in my usual rotation. Parenting. Coaching. Family. Life in the suburbs. I try to stay away from anything controversial. And you know my thoughts about politics and social media. I don’t read it so I don’t write it.

I figure there are plenty of other places you can visit if that is the type of text you are looking for. And I know you’re okay with that.

But if you have any other ideas about things you’d like to see me cover, I’ll be happy to add those to the rotation.

A friend asked me, recently, “How do you come up with all those story ideas?” I kind of shrugged and said “I don’t know, really. There are just always topics to cover.” And, in fact, I’ve already stashed a few in my blog file for early January.

So, Coach Jeff rolls on toward the new year with one eye on the January calendar…and one eye on those brightly wrapped presents under the tree.

JG

Originally posted 12/18/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Atlanta 1996

Sometimes the decisions you don't make are as defining as the ones you do. For 15 minutes, on Friday July 27, 1996, I sat on a bench jus...