Happy New Year, everyone!
I hope your holiday season was wonderful, your New Year’s Eve celebrations festive (and safe) and that you are as excited as I am for 2015.
It’s a…a Fresh Start, a Blank Canvas, a Clean Slate, a New Chapter, a (insert your own cliche’). It’s a whole new year.

365 Days. Count ‘em. 365 wonderful new days.
As for resolutions, I guess I only have two major ones; some other minor ones will surely surface.
First, I’m going to enjoy a few more days of overeating - the last of the holiday goodies - and then I’m going to try to exercise a bit more and make more healthy choices when it comes to eating. I know is is a no-brainer nomination (as if I just inserted my OWN cliche’ to Coach Jeff’s Blog).
But, so be it. I had some minor surgery late in the fall and that took me off the path from my regular walking routine. Over the break, I tried to get back on my feet, so to speak. And that will hopefully set the stage to an easier transition to the successful achievement of this resolution.
Second thing, I’m going to try to be less critical. Even though I try to be as positive as possible, there is always room for improvement. There are people I know who really tax my patience. And as an oldest child (with an oldest child mentality), I usually expect folks are going to follow the rules.
They rarely do.
Anyway, I’ve resolved to try to let that stuff go in 2015. I’ll let you know how successful I’ve been in, say, 365 days or so.
Otherwise, I’m looking forward to having as much fun as possible in this new year; to try to squeeze every drop out of this particular rotation around the sun.
I’ve also been jotting down some ideas for the blog. Over the break, a few topics came to my attention. I stashed them in my folder. And, as usual, I’ll receive some excellent suggestions and a few other items will just pop up.
So, we’re off and running. 2015 is underway. I hope you have the same passion for this new year as I do and that all you are able to realize all you hopes for 2015.
JG
Originally posted 1/1/2015
No comments:
Post a Comment