I look out the front door of my house and do you know what I see? Green.

I look out the back door at my house and do you know what I see? More Green.

After all the rain this spring, everywhere you look…it sure is green.
I love all this rain and I love the fact that we are way over our annual rainfall totals. I love the cool temps. I love the fact that Lisa’s landscaping is off to such a great start and that our tomatoes look strong.
I’m glad we’re getting all this rain and even gladder that it is falling when I am no longer an active youth baseball coach.
Back in the baseball days, rain was your worst enemy as a coach! Rain…followed by phone calls asking about tonight’s game!
The only downside to the rain now is the extra mowing but even that’s not so bad. Everything looks so lush and pretty. I don’t mind the mowing. I don’t mind the rain.
Come August, we’ll be wishing for more.
Meanwhile, I think we’re good for May flowers.
JG
Originally posted 4/29/2013
No comments:
Post a Comment