Saturday, January 28, 2023

Programming Notes

A few programming notes for Coach Jeff’s Blog. 

While, I am enjoying a little R & R next week, the blog will probably not be available for folks who access it via Facebook. If that is your social media channel of choice to reach Coach Jeff’s Blog, I will make sure to do a catch-up/update late next week.

In the meantime, there are many ways to get to the blog and rest assured, I’ve planned ahead so there will be your daily Monday-Thursday postings just like clockwork.

image

You just have to plan ahead to know how to get there.

Twitter Feed
If you follow me on twitter (@jeffgary), you can get the daily Coach Jeff’s Blog updates through your twitter feed. Each day, a tweet will go out with a link to the blog.

Tumblr
You can also go to Tumblr and follow my blog that way. Each night, just go to jeffdgary.tumblr.com and the new day’s post will be automatically uploaded.

Subscriber
As always, you can sign up for a daily feed in your inbox. Just fill out the form to the right of today’s post. Then, you will have Coach Jeff copy delivered right to your email in-box. It’s really quite simple! Easy as that.

In the meantime, enjoy!

JG

Originally posted 5/8/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Atlanta 1996

Sometimes the decisions you don't make are as defining as the ones you do. For 15 minutes, on Friday July 27, 1996, I sat on a bench jus...