It’s been an amazing year.
As you have seen from my posts from the last two days, the 12 months of
2013 have certainly not been run of the mill. We have faced challenges
and addressed them; we have enjoyed tremendous experiences and
made memories to last a lifetime.
We’ve traveled and seen extraordinary things; met fascinating new
people. And now, after all the activity of this year, it is time for quiet. It is
time for rest.
Many of us will have the opportunity to take some time off from work and
study over the next week. I hope you will have a chance to do some fun
things – to travel, read, sleep, eat and enjoy spending time with people
you love.
Maybe you’ll also have a few moments to pause and reflect on the sights
and sounds of 2013. You might also mark the holiday season with
religious services to celebrate your faith.
However you spend time over the course of the next week, I hope your
holidays are filled with joy and mirth.
On a personal note, I want to say I appreciate all the loyal readers of
Coach Jeff’s Blog and I look forward to the opportunity to write more for
you to read in 2014!
Merry Christmas from our family!
JG


Originally posted 12/25/2013
No comments:
Post a Comment