Sunday, January 22, 2023

Class Photo Update

Hello Again

Just wanted to give you a quick update about the Class Photo blog I posted last week.

One of my fourth grade classmates asked that I email the photos to her. She wrote back with a fairly extensive list of some of the people in the fourth grade photo. Still working on the rest of those and also the ones in the third grade composite.

So, if you might be able to help me fill in the blanks, click on the link above, check out the pix and let me know if you recognize any of those smiling faces!

Thanks a bunch!

JG

Originally posted 9/9/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Atlanta 1996

Sometimes the decisions you don't make are as defining as the ones you do. For 15 minutes, on Friday July 27, 1996, I sat on a bench jus...