Sunday, January 22, 2023

Big 'un

Sometime early next month, the Coach Jeff Blog will reach a key milestone - the 500th post.  We’ve gotta do something special for it.

So I’m looking to you for some suggestions.

image

I’m definitely planning to adopt some sort of new look for the blog…in terms of just the colors and style. But, I’m talking about more than that. 

I want to do something really unique.

And I don’t just have to do it with #500. We can start with 500 and go for a while. Or start some interesting and different features. I’m open to suggestions.

I’ve heard some positive feedback about the Coach Jeff Blog from many of you who are loyal readers. So, I want to give you a chance to participate with it.

Email me. Message me. Reply to the question below.

Oh, and as always, if you haven’t subscribed to Coach Jeff’s Blog, you can do it very easily by inputting your contact info in the form to the right. Quick. Easy. And you get the blog delivered to your email every day.

What could be easier than that?

JG

Question of the Day: What suggestions do you have for the 500th Coach Jeff Blog?

Originally posted 7/8/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Atlanta 1996

Sometimes the decisions you don't make are as defining as the ones you do. For 15 minutes, on Friday July 27, 1996, I sat on a bench jus...