One look out the brick walkway in front of my house tells you all the weather forecast you need to know. This was a rainy Monday.

Normally, those are supposed to ‘get us down’ (like the old song says) but I’m kind of happy about the rain. I’m hoping it will wash whatever is IN the air OUT of the air.
I heard there was some nasty tree pollen going on late last week and over the the weekend. Just as the warm, windy dry air fed those wildfires in the mountains, they also helped the particles to disperse.
I’m not usually very prone to seasonal allergy attacks but I’ve had something going on - starting late last week and getting worse over the weekend. I’m hoping that if pollen is my nemesis, that the rain will be the pollen’s nemesis.
Kind of like how paper covers rock and rock crushes scissors but scissors cut paper?
Then again, maybe I have just been plain ol’ sick these last few days. And in that case, the rainy day won’t help.
JG
No comments:
Post a Comment