Last year, I started the ‘Coach Jeff’ blog on September 20. Next week, the blog will celebrate its one year anniversary.
My goal for Year 1 was to post something ‘a couple times a week.’ I have been able to exceed that goal during most weeks. I think I saw I had topped 250 posts last week. I’ll find out the exact number. And I have no plans to slow down in Year 2.

I am always looking for new and different ways to do things. The first thing I want to do is to appeal to those of you who read along. What are some topics you’d like for me to address in Year 2? (Remember – Keep it clean! Also, I try to stay away from controversial topics. You can find all of those you want to read on the news websites and on Facebook!).
I’ll post a ‘Question’ at the end of this blog which will give you the opportunity to suggest any ideas you might have for Year 2.
Something else I’ve been thinking of doing from time to time is to feature a guest blogger – someone who can add some unique approach or unique perspective to the blog. OR, maybe it might be someone who could address a timely topic in an area of their expertise. If you’d be interested in writing a guest blog, shoot me a note (again, you can make note of this as a part of the question).
Or if you don’t follow the blog via tumblr but read the posts when I upload them on Facebook or Twitter, you can send me an FB note or a Tweet.
For the actual anniversary – a week from tomorrow – I will do some sort of summary of some of the topics I’ve addressed in the last year. I will mention some of the ones that got the most interesting responses (or the highest number). I will also talk about a few of the topics that came up more than once. And, I might also do a summary of some of my own personal favorites.
It’s been a fun venture in Year 1 and I’m looking forward to Year 2 as well. More than anything, I appreciate all the responses. It’s fun to write; it’s also fun to hear from you!
JG
What are your suggestions for Year 2 of the Coach Jeff blog?
Originally posted 9/12/2012
No comments:
Post a Comment