In a few weeks, I’ll write my traditional two-part blog edition chronicling the Top 10 stories for my family in 2014.
As you’ll see during that two-parter, it’s been a great year for our family. We’ve done many meaningful activities; met so many great people; seen myriad wonderful sights. We’ve overcome challenges, set and met goals and checked off a number of items from our to-do list.
We’ve had such a great year. Today, we’re feeling blessed.

Later today, we’ll sit at table with our loved ones, renewing our wonderful family Thanksgiving traditions. There are many things for which we are thankful this year.
I hope the year has been equally bountiful for you.
I also hope you’ll have a great Thanksgiving celebration - whether you’re gathering with your loved ones today or tomorrow (or some other time this weekend) and chance to celebrate your blessings.
And I hope they are plentiful!
Happy Thanksgiving!
JG
Originally posted 11/27/2014
No comments:
Post a Comment