Mark your calendars now for Thursday August 8 (8/8). On that day, we’ll have the 500th post and celebrate the second anniversary of the Coach Jeff Blog.
Over the course of 500 posts, I’ve written about many different topics - from baseball to beach trips; from football to Farragut. I started off writing about tomatoes, grilling, class reunions and Macintosh computers. We’ve come a long way since late summer 2011!
In the 500th post, I will unveil my Top 10 favorite blog posts (call ‘em - “Author’s Choice”). Also that day, we’ll debut a new look for Year 3 of the blog.
As always, you can become a Coach Jeff subscriber by filling out the box to the right of this post. Feel free, always, to offer your feedback for the blog. Otherwise, just keep on reading and enjoying!
Again - Blog #500 - Thursday August 8. See you then!
JG

Originally posted 7/25/2013
No comments:
Post a Comment