Last night, my family attended the FHS Madrigal Dinner in Farragut at Bridgemore and, even as we speak, another dinner is about to start.
Talk about a wonderful way to welcome the 2012 Holiday Season.
I guess when I think back to this week, the FHS Ensemble - in Madgrial Attire - really served as bookends first at the Light the Park event on Monday and then on Saturday night with the festive feast.

If you haven’t attended one of these dinners, I’d encourage you to do so. Basically, the docket includes a fun skit, a great meal and some rich, traditional Christmas music.
This group - like the FHS drama group - features a deep cast of seniors and juniors. So, I think they felt very comfortable. Therefore, they were ready to interact with the audience on numerous occasions. I won’t spoil any of the surprises but I will tell you that one of the highlights of the evening included an audience participation number.
You’ll enjoy it.
Something else I’d like to say…what a wonderful way to get into the spirit of the season if you’re not already there (and if you are, then, so much the better. You’ll really enjoy it).
I’m also convinced, as I wrote last week, that our students at Farragut are so lucky to have talented and caring instructors. It was true at Humanities Night; It is true of APAC. And under the direction of Kenton Deitch, it is true during Madrigal Season and every time the FHS choirs take the stage.
So, if you’re on your way out the door to head to Bridgemore tonight, you’re in for a real treat!
JG
Originally posted 12/2/2012
No comments:
Post a Comment