I’m no climatologist, but it seems like all of the elements have come together for us to have a truly beautiful fall.
Some years, it seems, we get an early frost. Or we don’t get enough rain. Or we get too much rain. Or we can rain (or not) at just the wrong time.
Whatever the case, it looks like the colors in East Tennessee are about to explode! And if they are starting to look wonderful around town,

can you imagine how magnificent the colors must look in the Great Smoky Mtns?
The weather has been so magnificent, that I just decided to take this day off and enjoy the colors. I drove by one of my favorite places, the ballpark at Farragut Baseball, Inc. - On the Hill by the Lake.

Later, I spent time with my lovely wife on and around the UT campus.

I had a great day. It was a beautiful day to just be outside and enjoying the splendor of an autumn day in East Tennessee with the electric blue skies and rainbow colors of leaves.
Speaking of leaves, when I got home, guess what I did? Alas, the sad part about the changing colors is that, soon, the leaves fall.
And it’s time to rake.
JG
(Source: weather.com)
Originally posted 10/17/2012
No comments:
Post a Comment