Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Subscriptions Now Available

Back in our newspaper days, Lisa and I sometimes fielded calls or visits from citizens who wanted to ‘sign for the paper.’ Other folks asked if they could get a 'prescription.’

Well, today, I’m not writing a prescription nor is there a paper to sign. On the other hand, if you are interested in receiving the Coach Jeff Blog via email, that option is now available to you.

One of my loyal readers said to me the other day that she loves reading the blog but only happens to find new content if she happens to be reading Facebook and sees one of my posts. Other folks have commented that they saw a notification via my Twitter feed. The blog simply needed another option for notification.

I did a little investigation and, thanks to the wonderful tech support staff at Tumblr, I learned about a service offered through Google called ’FeedBurner.’

If you are interested in subscribing to the Coach Jeff Blog, look just to the right of this screen and you’ll see a place where you can type your email address. Click the button below to subscribe. Within a few minutes, you’ll receive an automated message in your email that you have to validate.

Once you’ve done that, you’ll be receiving an email post each time I post a new blog. Easy as that.

No prescription required!

JG

Originally posted 9/29/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Atlanta 1996

Sometimes the decisions you don't make are as defining as the ones you do. For 15 minutes, on Friday July 27, 1996, I sat on a bench jus...